Even though our routine stays pretty much the same from year to year, it seems essential that we record every moment for posterity. Of course, the obligatory family photo must be taken and everyone must be in it. Thank heavens for the self-timer on our cameras! This year's only took two tries, unlike the debacle from last year:
The first time wasn't even close, I quickly knelt down in front of the camera and Aunt Maura stuck her head in at the last minute.
The second time Uncle Jim was making sure I made it safely and Aunt Maura was making sure Uncle Bill wasn't trampled by me running past him.
Perfect!
This year we had four cameras set up on the picnic table and I was the one solely responsible for pushing all four buttons and quickly running to join the group.
Obviously I didn't quite make it on the first attempt.
Besides David looking off at some distant something, I'd say this family photo is pretty darn perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment