September 30, 2009

I need help

I am totally and completely consumed with a desire for apple cider doughnuts. When Spike and I met my mother to go apple picking two weekends ago, we had some that were still warm and were so delicious that I can't get them out of my head. We went to Honey Pot Hill Orchards in Stow and had two each, one with sugar and one without. The crispness of the outside, combined with the moist, melt-in-your-mouth goodness of the inside, was just to die for. I literally cannot stop thinking of them. There was a recipe for them in my Food Network Magazine this month, but it called for an immersion blender, so I immediately eliminated the idea of making them. But what am I to do? In terms of problems, it's not a big one, but I am a woman possessed. Please help.

No comments: